Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Thursday, 26 March 2009

Good Morning

Morning all

Well I've now moved home and am in my new craft room with most things up and running. I have so missed visiting your blogs but will be finding my way around them this week.

We still have bits to do but nothing urgent now so we can take our time.

Hope you are all well and for those feeling poorly, sad or worried I'm sending huge cyber hugs

xx Hilda

5 comments:

  1. Awww hello Hilda :)
    Glad you got moved ok and its nice to see you here. I will catch up with jj later today and hope that your lovely new home is everything you dreamed of.
    Ok i am off to adams now to look after everyone
    big warm hugs to you
    June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hilda, lovely to see you back, glad you've got settled in - Sam xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you've settled in. Have missed you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you back, good luck in your new home xx

    ReplyDelete