Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 27 March 2009

My New Craft Room



I feel so lucky - the photo's really don't do it justice - I'm thrilled to bits with it

14 comments:

  1. OMG! Your craft room is FABBY Hilda, I love it!

    I hope you'll have many happy hours down in the garden!
    I love the way your have organised your space, brilliant selection of storage!
    What are the metal rails on the wall?

    I haven't turned green in envy, honest I haven't!

    Mags xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! this is amazing puts my piddly little bit of stash to shame, you must be so thrilled with it all xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhh my i think i will move in next week xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks fab Hilda, Im soooooooooo not jealous. Nope, not one bit. Not at all. ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh - it is amazing. All your storage is amazing, all your shelves of stamps are amazing - oh my word - artist heaven

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cor how amazing hun!! Can I come to play please? Can I????? Please!!! Hugs hun and have loads of fun in your fabby new room xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh Hilda. What a wonderful space and how organised! You can't fail to create in your new little craftworld. I wish you many happy hours there and look forward to seeing all your latest creations over time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Hilda what a fantastic craft room I looooooooove it, wish mine was that organised. Hope you have loads of fun in it and get lots of crafting done

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing craft room! Love it!! Love all your stash. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh WOW! This is wonderful! I wish you very many happy crafting hours!
    Hugs
    Denise
    oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!! Hida - what an amazing craft room - am soooo jealous!! I love it & wish you many happy crafting hours there too
    Hugs
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowza Hilda, your craft room is BRILLIANT! I love it and you're so well orgainised! If I were you I would probably never come out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't believe I missed seeing this!!! It's fantastic Hilda. I'm green with envy and it's so organised xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so envious - what a fabulous craft room you have. If only I could have a purpose built one like that - maybe one day ... need to start doing the lottery.
    Wishing you many many happy hours of crafting.

    ReplyDelete