Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Thursday, 5 March 2009

Update and award

Hi all

Not done any crafting at all this this week. Sorry if I've missed visiting your blog we are moving home very soon and have a lot of work to get done first so have been round at the new home most of the time since getting the keys last Friday.

I am delighted to have received this lovely award from Jackie - thanks Jackie




I am now going to pass it on to:-

Sam who is off ski-ing at the mo but she can pick it up when she gets back
Sue
Alison
Andrea
Shaz

I'm hoping to be back to my usual crafting - in my new craft room :):) in about three weeks time.

Thanks for visiting my blog

Hugs Hilda

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Hilda \\\\\\i realy Apreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of Luck with the move Hilda X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do hope your move goes smoothly! Thinking of you.
    Hugs
    Denise
    oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the move & thank you for the award xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks very much Hilda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the move Hilda, bet you cant wait to get stuck into a new craft room :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck on the move (if it's not yet happened) & congrats on the award. xxx

    ReplyDelete