I just love the way these have turned out. I had a hessian bag that some posh wine came in as a prezzie ages ago and I knew if I kept it I would find a use for it !!!! Well last night I sat and picked all the stitching out and Viola !!! covers for my journal were made. I added some inks to deepen the colour - the lettering and keys are Tim Holtz grunge paper - inked with dabbers. The corners are cork. The whole thing is very touchy feely !!!
Visitors
Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Tuesday, 27 October 2009
Journal Covers
I just love the way these have turned out. I had a hessian bag that some posh wine came in as a prezzie ages ago and I knew if I kept it I would find a use for it !!!! Well last night I sat and picked all the stitching out and Viola !!! covers for my journal were made. I added some inks to deepen the colour - the lettering and keys are Tim Holtz grunge paper - inked with dabbers. The corners are cork. The whole thing is very touchy feely !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh yes, very nice indeed xxxx
ReplyDeleteWow Hilda, looks fab!!
ReplyDeletexx
Amazing! Hope you enjoyed the wine as well xx
ReplyDeletea very clever idea and great covers.
ReplyDeleteWonderful, wonderful, wonderful cover Hilda just love it.
ReplyDeleteCertainly looks touchy feely hun, tis gorgeous x
ReplyDeleteIt definitely looks touchy-feely, I so want to stroke it :D
ReplyDelete