Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Sunday, 25 October 2009

A walk in the woods



I love the way this back to front canvas has turned out !!! There was a lot of fiddly cutting involved because I printed the main tree - cut it in half and after cutting out all the little bits and pieces I stuck it to either side of the canvas which I had already put the backing on to. I used ink to cover the sides and made my images stand out more with silicone.

I would love to give credit to whoevers blog gave me the inspiration to give this a try but can't find it again - sorry

4 comments:

  1. Love the idea and way you have created a stunning picture

    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - it really is stunning and it looks 3d. It looks like you could really walk down the middle and get to the centre of the forrest!!!!

    ReplyDelete