Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Sunday, 25 October 2009

Journal page - tags



i again used acrylics to colour wash my pages after I had sewn a few together - I folded pages to make pockets and again stitched them. I made my tags to fit in the pockets and one to put on the page I then added my lettering and a couple of images and embellishments.

My journal is coming along a treat now and I'm loving doing it

6 comments:

  1. Your Journal is looking fab Hilda

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab page and great idea to make it a tag holder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intersting and brill idea yep I agree you've bagged this udea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea of the colourwash, great pages, glad you're enjoying yourself xxxx

    ReplyDelete