Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Friday, 26 March 2010
4 x 4 Friday- Artisan
Background was created with Milled Lavendar and Walunt Stain Distress ink - main image stamp Tin Can Mail stamped with walnut ink distress ink and the background completed with stamp plate waste and Dusty Concord Distress inks
What a lovely card. I think that the stamped image is VERY nice indeed. I also like how you've used the Milled Lavender,a colour that never works for me.
Great use of the milled lavendar, will have to send Dr Babs along to have a look!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! This is beautiful! Thanks for sharing your art this week.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous art hun x
ReplyDeleteThose distress inks are so gorgeous together. Beautiful 4x4.
ReplyDeleteGreat piece of art Hilda
ReplyDeleteHugs Jackie x
This is a wonderful piece- very expressive and great use of distressed inks!
ReplyDeleteBeautifully created, Hilda.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card. I think that the stamped image is VERY nice indeed. I also like how you've used the Milled Lavender,a colour that never works for me.
ReplyDeleteWhat can I say Hilda I am running out of words of praise I love it
ReplyDelete