Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Tuesday, 30 March 2010

Created by Hand - Dont worry be HOPPY




I just knew that I would find a use for this stamp someday !!!! I made my simple atc by creating a background with distress inks - stamped and masked my images and then added my wording with my trusty dymo labeller

10 comments:

  1. Cool ATC...and fab wording! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for playing. you can never have too many stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh love this the wording is just great love cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to use kangaroos for this theme!! Great ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious but so appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol Love that Hilda, hehe you are so clever
    hugs and happy easter from June xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't think I've ever SEEN a kangaroo stamp...love it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice. never thought of kanagroos BIG GRIN

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi , and thanks for your kind words on my giveaway, -so nice to get a change to visit you too, thanks, and good luck.
    Dorthe.
    Love all your tags, the cangaroo is ever so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehehehe!!! Cool !!!!!

    ReplyDelete