Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 5 March 2010

Lotstodo Challenge Distressed



I used a piece of cardboard as my backing - I'd torn away some of the paper before I covered it in Pebble dabber. I then run some sandpaper over it and used some distress ink Vintage photo to create shadows. I stamped my image using stazon then added my wording. I inked some grungeboard waste to add the scrolls. I finished off by using my cropodile to set eyelets which I threaded with inked string

18 comments:

  1. Oh great minds think alike coz i too have used some torn cardboard as my backdrop :)
    Super piece hun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this looks great hun love the image on this too hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL love this all of it the phase just adds a whole new layer and diamension to the piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fab,saw it yesterday and WOW
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous. Just love the colours and the look of that cardboard which is a fave of mine too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your creation is fabulous.
    Fantastic look and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely image and the colours are fab. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wo, that is distressed!

    Great hanging, fab background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful Hilda
    love the colours you have used
    lesley xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful work Hilda X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning art work Hilda! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this piece - fab distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is fabulous Hilda! a beautiful piece of artwork! I love the distressed look!!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great distredd piece. Fab-u-lous work!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic - great challenge - great inspiration xxxx

    ReplyDelete