Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 29 October 2010

Lotstodo Challenge Halloween




I made this 9x9 atc collection for a swap being hosted by Alison on the Lotstodrevisited forum. I did lots of inking and masking along with collaging to create it

7 comments:

  1. This is great, the ghost is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Hilda, those spider webs are fab and those ghosts look great I can imagine them making spooky noises lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun make Hilda xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great 9x9 ATCs - wonderful elements.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fabulous - love what you have done with all those different ghoulish things.

    ReplyDelete