Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 22 October 2010

Lotstodo Challenge Shaped or easel card




This is only the second easel card I've made so am quite pleased with it

5 comments:

  1. Just lovely! I love this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Hilda, I have never made an easel card but I would love to, I's looks great. Love your hangy thingy down below! Sorry if that sounds rude but you know what I mean xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, thi easel card shows your beautiful work off. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Hilda the images are fab xxAlison

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great Hilda, I cant get the link to work via LTD so ive had to visit via my blog list, not sure why thats happening.
    The gold edging around the card really sets it off well i think , and thats a fab image, great card someones gonna be really happy to recieve this x

    ReplyDelete