Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 1 October 2010

Lotstodo Challenge Vintage



I cut out from mount board 4 pieces and covered them with a gorgeous backing paper - I then stamped 2 images on to doyley and 2 direct on to the paper I then added the doyleys to my backing along with some buttons, ric rac and wording. I finished by threading raffia through the holes I'd made with my crop o dile and inking the edges

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous arches and what a lovely way to connect them. Makes for a great display.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow hun this really is amazing just love what you have created here the doolies look awesome with stamps on a really beautiful piece of art hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Hilda, this is lovely. S x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Hilda this is beautiful, I imagine it would make a wonderful change to a Christmas card for someone very special done in a nativity theme or traditional Christmas, or even for a new baby....the possibilities are endless its a brilliant design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautful piece very clever idea love it xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wowee just gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're surprising me every time with your gorgeous creations...GREAT job!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely vintage piece and I like all your tags

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Hilda I love vintage xx Alison

    ReplyDelete