Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 19 November 2010

Lotstodo Challenge Technique























I have many favourite techniques but the ones I've used today include Masking and Inking and Heat Embossing.

I made another clock for my friends craft room - bought the blank and the workings at NEC for £1 each !!!! I inked the background by spraying with Adirondack Color wash Raisen. I then added my mask and Sprayed again this time with Terra Cotta I heat embossed my grungeboard numbers with black fine detail and my letters with gold embossing powder. I then stamped a couple of sayings, inked and added them - and if you look closely I also added some wording with rub ons. I finished off by inking all the edges with distress inks and putting in the workings

Hope she likes it

6 comments:

  1. oh hun this is great and she will just love it,just love the colors you have used,such super detail on this,hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your clock looks wonderful. Your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a brill idea Hilda, and £1 each for the workings? cant complain at that hope you bought a few ?
    Its lovely and is that an Eiffel Tower I spy? hehehe love it , sorry I didnt get here yesterday it was a bit hectic at home

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Hilda your friend will certainly love this gorgeous clock. I love those expressions, perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Your friend will love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab gift for your friend. Love how you have decorated the clock.

    ReplyDelete