Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 4 May 2011

Altered Apron
























This is the last piece of the online workshop I have been doing with Christy Tomlinson (link in my side bar) - I have really enjoyed it and had loads of fun and laughs as well as getting very inky and messy - Roll on the next one

I did my apron in stages dyeing the background and letting it dry before doing the next colour. All the artwork is done through stencils - love the result - Thanks Christy for all your encouragement and inspiration

6 comments:

  1. Lovin' that pinny, Hilda! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Hilda, lovin your posh pinny! It looks amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this look,amazing hun hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a gorgeous apron...a work of art!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous pinny Hilda I love it

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic apron Hilda :) woudn't want to get that messy :)
    Von x

    ReplyDelete