Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Graffiti Journal
























I have had so much fun completing this journal - trying out different techniques - using my sewing machine - getting very inky and messy - and just having fun - its the first time that I have actually bound my own so am pretty chuffed with the results

5 comments:

  1. Terrific work binding it yourself and it looks great fun as well. Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you shoud be chuffed Hilda. it looks amazing! Love it! Love it! Love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love this Hilda, the colours are amazing. I'm really into that seafoamy blue colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Hilda, what a fab book. Great work my friend
    hugs June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab Hilda I love the colours and well done on binding your own bookI wouldn't know where to start to do that

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete