Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 14 May 2011

Patchwork Quilt

























At long last my quilt is ready for the next stage - its taken me 3 months to hand stitch all the pieces together. Next I'll be adding the batting and backing before quilting it. Its the first quilt I've ever made so am pleased with the results so far

6 comments:

  1. Stunning! Hard to believe it's your first quilt in so short of time since you took up the art of patchwork and quilting. I love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow your quilt looks fabulous. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh Hilda, this is gorgeous! I can't believe it is your very first quilt or that you did it in such a short time! Well, knowing you I can believe it! Well done - love the colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Hilda this is amazing I can't believe you have got it hand pieced so quickly it would have taken me forever lol. I love the colour combo you have used
    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow hun this is just amazing just love love this,you are so clever hugs cheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. And rightly so - you deserve to be pleased. it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete