Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Sunday, 1 May 2011

She canvas























Such a long time since I blogged - I have been very busy with lots of arty projects but have been a bit lacking in getting things finished - the weather has been so nice here in Oldham that I have been taking advantage of it.I've also been very busy with a patchwork quilt that I am hand piecing - a mammoth task !!!

Anyways here's another one of my She girls that I just finished off this week - the background was created with dressmaking pattern coverd with lots of paints and inks - some brayering some rubons and lots of stencilling. My doll was cut out from script paper - I then added cotton to all the buttons and added them along with the ribbon - I added the face from a cut out I finished off the piece with the wording

5 comments:

  1. Great artwork Hilda. Love all the buttons and the sentiment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Hilda
    Hugs June xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilda your she doll is fabulous, I love all the buttons and the words you have added

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing. Just love all the buttons and the background is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been stalking your blog waiting to see her! She is amazing. Love the background and that you've added buttons to her dress. Great detail. I am yet to make one, but I've been watching the vides and have my 12 x 6 canvas - yippee!
    hugs Joy xx

    ReplyDelete