I always thaught that you had to use glossy cardstock for alcohol inks - how wrong was I - for these backgrounds I gessoed my pages and then for one used alcohol inks and blew them around with a straw - the other one was done with alcohol inks put on to a pad in stripes and then just rubbed over the page - fab aren't they. I filled in the white spaces on the blown one with silver mixative
Visitors
Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Sunday, 5 June 2011
Alcohol ink backgrounds
I always thaught that you had to use glossy cardstock for alcohol inks - how wrong was I - for these backgrounds I gessoed my pages and then for one used alcohol inks and blew them around with a straw - the other one was done with alcohol inks put on to a pad in stripes and then just rubbed over the page - fab aren't they. I filled in the white spaces on the blown one with silver mixative
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Loving that splodgy one in particular Hilda! So vibrant!xx
ReplyDeleteThese are fabbie backgrounds Hilda the second one especially is so bright and cheerful
ReplyDeleteHugs Jackie x
Yeah, second one is my fave too! Love those vibrant colours and white background - off to get me some straws!!! xx
ReplyDelete