I covered my pages with gesso and then added colour with stencils and spray inks then I used a hot glue gun to write the word Dream on the top page and decorate the hearts on the bottom page - love the way it acts as a resist. I did lots of stamping and used some rub ons to add wording to my pages - quite pleased with the results - I'll probably add some journalling to them later
Visitors
Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Tuesday, 7 June 2011
Hot Glue Gun Resist
I covered my pages with gesso and then added colour with stencils and spray inks then I used a hot glue gun to write the word Dream on the top page and decorate the hearts on the bottom page - love the way it acts as a resist. I did lots of stamping and used some rub ons to add wording to my pages - quite pleased with the results - I'll probably add some journalling to them later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
just love your journal pages hun they are brilliant just started my first journal too,hugs cherylx
ReplyDeleteSmashing pages and love the glu gun idea. Brill. Annette x
ReplyDeleteThis is a great technique Hilda thanks for sharing, I may have to borrow it as an idea
ReplyDeleteYour pages are really great
Hugs Jackie x
What a great idea Hilda! Great artwork.
ReplyDeleteTake Care xo
2 fabulous pages Hilda. Me thinks I need a hot glue gun he he xx
ReplyDelete