Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 9 November 2011

todays journal pages

























Have really enjoyed completing these pages - lots of layers in the background - used my new air brush and compressor to do some of the stencil work with Liquitex inks.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely happy pages, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages are lovely Hilda

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh these are gorgeous pages,hun,love cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW looks like you've been mighty busy while i've been out of action, Loving the fabric wedding album and your journal pages are fab too xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your journal pages Hilda
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh you must be having fun with the air compressor! I'm jealous! Super pages.

    ReplyDelete