Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Hexagon table cover




First time I have done paper piecing using hexagons and find it quite therapeutic

4 comments:

  1. This is fabbie Hilda and isn't it a good way of using up small pieces of fabric?
    I'm definitely going to have a go and do some at my class it is years since I last tried this but was very inexperienced in the world of crafting/sewing back then so didn't end up with anything to show for my efforts

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely Hilda! You are so very talented. Wish I could sew! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic Hilda, looks great xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Hilda! This is how I started patchworking many years ago! xx

    ReplyDelete