My notice board was looking quite the worse for wear so I set too and covered it. I put some batting on to it using spray glue. I then added my material - I pulled it taut and stapled it down on the back I used my heavy duty staple gun- continuing to pull taut and staple all the way around it, I then added some felted ribbons that Joy had given me using the same method - pull taut and staple. I finished off by adding some little pegs
Visitors
Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Thursday, 21 June 2012
Notice board for craft room
My notice board was looking quite the worse for wear so I set too and covered it. I put some batting on to it using spray glue. I then added my material - I pulled it taut and stapled it down on the back I used my heavy duty staple gun- continuing to pull taut and staple all the way around it, I then added some felted ribbons that Joy had given me using the same method - pull taut and staple. I finished off by adding some little pegs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
great notice board, love the material, hugs
ReplyDeleteLove you notice board Hilda that fabric is fun
ReplyDeleteJackie x
Love that material, notice board is fab and you made good use of those ribbons as well xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Hilda! Lovely material.x
ReplyDeleteReally pretty ! x
ReplyDeleteGreat idea, I love it! xx
ReplyDelete