Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Sewing Machine cover




I am really pleased with this cover for my sewing machine. When its not covering the machine it lies flat on my desk and I'm able to put my machine on top of it - this seems to reduce the noise of my machine

5 comments:

  1. A cover and mat all in one. Brilliant! Hilda, your quilting looks great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Hilda and what a great idea to do a cover and mat in one. Your quilting looks great to me

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous idea, Hilda! Love the design too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely Hilda! I could do with one for mine, I must dig out some material! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hilda, that's just what I need for my new sewing machine!! I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete