Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Sunday, 13 January 2013

February pages

I started with a wash of yellow acrylic followed by adding some red acrylic with a credit card and wiping some off with a baby wipe I did some background stamping and stamped the owl, inked and added it. I made a small background piece using the peeled paint technique to which I added the hearts and quote I added a small remnant from my fabric collage stash and another quote I stamped the February with Tim Holtz stamps and highlighted them with gel pen I added the squares which had all been inked and finished off by stamping the pens with black archival - outlined the owl and added the hand The 6th day of the month is highlighted 'cos its my birthday !!!!

5 comments:

  1. Love your February pages Hilda that owl is great and I really like the panel with the hearts too

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your Feb pages. Have a great week, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. just love your pages they are great hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab pages Hilda, I've not quite finished mine yet! xx

    ReplyDelete