Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Thursday, 24 July 2014

Things with Wings



The theme over at Try it on Tuesday is Things with wings

For this challenge I have again created a tag.

I inked my background with distress inks, distressed the sides, added more ink and blended. I added some stamping and a little quote. The butterflies were cut out of grungeboard with a Tim Holtz die and my Vagabond.. I applied Rock Candy to them and then added distress stains before dryng with my heat gun

4 comments:

  1. Another great tag Hilda
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty colours on your tag Hilda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely tag, super colours and butterflies. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tag, butterflies look gorgeous. Thanks for sharing at TIOT. Nikki x

    ReplyDelete