Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Tuesday, 10 March 2015

Things with wings

 
I just love this page it wasn't what I planned but turned out great
 
I started by covering the page with Ivory Acrylic and then adding some torn mop up pages to the top left I then dry brushed these with gesso
 
I did some background stamping using Adirondack.
 
I then sprayed the whole page with Distress spray - Peacock Feathers
 
 
I added my Tim Holtz birds in flight which I had die cut from inked music paper using my new die and Vagabond
 
I added some Chit Chat words and outlined them
 
I am entering this page in the following challenges
 
Art Journal Journey - Things with Wings
 
Mixed Media Monthly - Birds of a Feather
 

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking your beautiful piece to Art Journal Journey, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful project ! Love all the elements! Thank you for sharing it with us at Art Journal Journey!
    hugs
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page with a really terrific background
    Thank you for joining us
    Love Chrissie AJJ guest hostess xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning project, love the colours and how you put it all together! Thanks so much for joining us at Mixed Media Monthly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous journal page and the birds look fantastic sweeping across your page.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page Hilda, love those birds. Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab page, I love those birds too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful journal page!! Love those flying birds and inspiring quotes!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Mirror Cracked challenge this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh lovely - the Peacock Feathers looks so pretty over the Ivory - love how it softens the colour - and the musical birds look great flying on their way. Fabulous page!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun page. Love the long line of birds! Thanks so much for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely art and I love that peacock feathers colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely page! I just love how you put the birds in flight all the way across the page!! Thank you so much for playing with us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful page! Love the birds in flight. Thanks for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. pretty! love the trail of birds flying throughout the page. Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous journal page. I love your flock of birds, it reminds me of those giant flocks that you see on Youtube, swooping and swirling.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    The Mirror Crack'd

    ReplyDelete