Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Monday, 4 May 2015

Art Journal Journey - The Sea

Painted in Unison Pastel using Canson Mi-Tientes paper 160gsm Turquoise

Challenge - Art Journal Journey - The Sea

11 comments:

  1. Look at those waves! Wonderful painting and with pastel too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic painting, thanks so much for joining us again at Art Journal Journey! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... this is a fascinating pastel painting- adorable!
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over at Art Journal Journey!
    I am really happy that you always join us!♥♥♥
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colours and great waves Hilda! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Hilda this is fantastic I love those waves

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful piece. I love how you picked a surfer. Its a little bit different, not really unusual but different from other postings. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of pastels. The colours are just right for the sea. Hope the surfer is experienced

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really stunning!
    I have tried sometimes to paint a wave or waves, but never been satisfied with my result..
    I am fascinated by painting waves so I have to give it a try again.
    love the warm greeny transparent area in it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is fabulous Hilda! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow your pastels are gorgeous, I love what you do with them!! Wish I could work with pastels - so jealous :)

    Definitely signing up to follow your gorgeous work - hugs, Georgie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful! Could have been a photo - so perfect!

    ReplyDelete