Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Tuesday, 12 May 2015

lots and lots of flowers

 
I so enjoyed doing this canvas - background was created with Unison Pastels
 
The Homestead was fussy cut from a magazine and attached with mod podge
 
All the flowers were done using pergamano techniques
 
 

 
 
This is my entry for the following challenges
 
Country View Crafts - Simply Scenic
 
Mixed media Monthly - May Flowers
 
Anything but cute - Vintage Garden
 

13 comments:

  1. What a fun canvas this is! I love that you used pastels for your background...they were a favorite of mine at one time, and I've never tried them on a canvas before! What beautiful flowers you've made using this technique I've never heard of before! I'm going to have to do some homework! I especially love the tiny flowers scattered in the yard!

    Thank you for joining our Vintage Garden challenge at Anything But Cute!
    Hugs!
    Sara Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you did it but your house looks like it is set back from the canvas, almost like a 3D effect. Wowzers! This is awesome sauce!

    Thanks for joining our first challenge, "Vintage Garden", at Anything But Cute! Hugz! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is wonderful!! I love your vintage shack, I would have never realized it was cut from a magazine, it is blended seamlessly into your fabulous field of flowers! I love the pergamano flowers, such a wonderful summery addition!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Anything But Cute for our 'Vintage Garden' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Hilda this is wonderful you have dreamed lots of dimension in your picture. I also love the pergamano flowers you have made.
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Hilda! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a gorgeous scene you have created Hilda.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Hilda, such a pretty piece. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Country View Crafts for our scenic challenge, and have a fab weekend. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a clever way to create this vintage garden scene!
    Thank you so very much for joining our Vintage Garden challenge at Anything But Cute!
    Samra DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, such a stunning project! Love it! Such a great colour choice too! Thanks so much for adding it to our challenge at Mixed Media Monthly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this little cottage surrounded by your flowers!! SO pretty!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What pretty canvas! I love that cute little house. Thanks so much for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty canvas! Great details. Thanks for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete