Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Friday, 6 March 2009
Lotstodo Challenge - gorgeous gesso
I used gesso to transfer my image on to my card. I then used gesso through a stencil to create texture when dried I inked with distress ink using cutndry and added my flower for embellshment and finally added my wording.
oooo I shall have to try that - the results look fab XXX
ReplyDeleteThis is fab Hilda
ReplyDeletexx
this is gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeletegoodluck with the new house!!
Brilliant Hilda xx
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely piece Hilda, love the subtle lilac colour, really sets the mood
ReplyDeletea gorgeous piece
ReplyDeleteI've never tried that technique.
ReplyDeleteGreat piece. :-)
great transfer, I love the raised bits as well.
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful
ReplyDeleteIt's gorgeous....good luck with the move.
ReplyDeleteLovely piece!x
ReplyDelete