Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 28 March 2009

Lotstodo Challenge - Little Boxes



I used Sams excellent instructions on the Technique Zone to create my slidemount box. I couldn't find my acetate so used crackle glaze to cover my image. I used metal tape - embossed with cuttlebug folder to go all around the edges.

11 comments:

  1. Fantastic creation Hilda, glad you were able to improvise on some of the materials, just shows how versatile it can be xxxxx

    Fab challenge piece xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks absolutely wonderful - well done, you! Love the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little box Hilda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats a lovely box Hilda xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea, well done.
    Your new crafting space is giving you lots of inspiration I see.
    You have been busy I thunk all you makes over the last couple of days are fab

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab Hilda, I'm going to have a go at one of these x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful little box...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete