Really beautiful work. I love the background paper. Your stamps are just perfect for the oriental theme.
very nice
Gorgeous.Beccy x
Beautiful card, love that paper
Beautiful! xx
This is lovely Hilda, i love the vibrancy of her dressx
This is lovely with your light delicate touch.
Oooh this is fab and I love the way you've used the bright red xxxx
Its beautiful Hilda love the red dress
Beautiful atc!! Love the red dress!!Linda
Really beautiful work. I love the background paper. Your stamps are just perfect for the oriental theme.
ReplyDeletevery nice
ReplyDeleteGorgeous.
ReplyDeleteBeccy x
Beautiful card, love that paper
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! xx
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely Hilda, i love the vibrancy of her dress
ReplyDeletex
This is lovely with your light delicate touch.
ReplyDeleteOooh this is fab and I love the way you've used the bright red xxxx
ReplyDeleteIts beautiful Hilda love the red dress
ReplyDeleteBeautiful atc!! Love the red dress!!
ReplyDeleteLinda