Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 25 July 2009

Lotstodo Challenge - Acetate



Background - Caught in Chrystal-Technique Zone

Image - Tuscan Rose - printed on to Safmat

Word - printed on to Safmat

Edging - Krylon pen

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful !! I have no acetate so cant do this one. wish i could
    hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful image - love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Fantastic Hilda, love the deep green colour and the fab image xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic Hilda I love the colours you have used

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely artwork Hilda! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely piece the image is so delightful and the colour wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. its brilliant Hilda love the colour and the image

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colours and great image. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colours and image Hilda. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Hilda, it has a lovely vintage and aged look to it, beautiful image xx

    ReplyDelete