Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Thursday, 23 July 2009

Lotstodo swap - 9 for 9



I used a variety of stamps to complete this 9 for 9 for a swap being hosted on the Lotstodo Forum by Alison aka Mommabear

7 comments:

  1. Fab 9-4-9 Hilda, and nice to see you back
    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilda its brilliant !! I never have been good with these but i do envy those who make such beautiful ones and this is superb !!!
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those colours, fab 9-4-9

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hilda

    so lovely to see you back xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Hilda, I've never done a 9 4 9

    hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful piece great theme, am scratching my head on this one, yours is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great 9 4 9 and I just love that centre stamp, it's one of my faves xxxx

    ReplyDelete