Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 25 July 2009

TGIF - Words



I altered a lid for this challenge - I used alcohol inks for the rim - inserted my image and word then covered it all with Crackle Glaze

Unfortunately the light has affected the photo - but I'm pleased with the result

6 comments:

  1. Wow this is fantastic.

    Thanks Hilda for your yords to TGiF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your take on the challenge is great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab lid Hilda, watch out, they become addictive!!!

    I had the same trouble with the light when trying to take pickies of mine, they always do look better IRL xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always envy artists who can do this kind of art, it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilda, this is beautiful. I enlarged it and can see the cracked surface very well. It is so hard to photograph or to scan shiny things.
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete