Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Thursday, 1 October 2009

Altered Board Book













I have really enjoyed altering the board book which I'd bought in the charity shop.

I used lots of inks,paints,stamps and bits and pieces from my stash and incidently from my garden!!! along with beautiful Autumnal images from Dezinaworld to complete my project.

I'm very pleased with the end result

19 comments:

  1. fabulous Hilda, must have taken forever !
    Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder you are pleased with it Hilda, it's just fab. Love the autumn colours and all the different images both stamped and printed - lovely xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning I love it!
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely - love the garden bits :)

    TC

    ReplyDelete
  5. No wonder you are pleased ... a fabulous job Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops my comment came and went. Here goes again:
    That is lovely Hilda. I really must look out for a board book as I have never done one and love doing books.
    Are you going to do one for each season? That would be nice to have out on display.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Hilda, this is truly beautiful and i love what you did with the dezinaworld images too. I am so thrilled to see them put to such amazing art work. I will save them in your folder to add when i do the autumn set.
    Thanks again my friend
    hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic book Hilda
    lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What can I say that has`nt been said before it is absolutley fantastic the colours and images they all just fit some how i just love it

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Hilda what a stunning book,it's gorgeous
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just wonderful! You did an awesome job with this! You inspire me to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is stunning work hun such a great book love cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous Hilda, love those Autumn colours
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your book is beautiful, Hilda....June had told me you would be joining the Dezina World DT and I am so pleased to see you are now with us. I have been trying to join your followers list for some time now but having problems getting in...will continue to try. In the meantime I hope you will join me at my blog as well. Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glorious book a wonderful celebration of autumn and your art! something to add to your treasure trove.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A stunning piece of art Hilda! Truly inspiring. xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice! Love doing board books too.x

    ReplyDelete