Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Sunday, 11 October 2009

Board Book - Vintage









I've really enjoyed altering this childrens board book which measures 7.5 x 5.5 inches. I used some of my gorgeous papers to back it - then did lots of stamping, used lots of bits and pieces, grungeboard and Krylon pen to finish it.

Its available for swap - if you are interested - please email me

I am happy to post world wide

12 comments:

  1. Love the way this one opens, and all the fab elements you've used inside xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful book...love the romantic vintage feel of this x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty..... can't decide which one is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fab book,love it
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful book

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning Hilda, i love your board books they are so beautiful and each page is eye candy
    hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous Hilda I love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your books a fabulous Hilda simply fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh love this its brilliant great design too love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous book Hilda - really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really stunning ! I can imagine you had lots of fun :) Thumbs up to you :D

    ReplyDelete