Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Tuesday, 27 October 2009

Journal pages




Another 2 pages that I've really enjoyed completing I've used lots of bits and pieces and techniques including cutting an aperture out on the 2nd one.

6 comments:

  1. WOW More fab pages - lovely xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. More gorgeous papers Hilda and your aperture is fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it's been well worth all the time Hilda, now you've got a book you can treasure
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it fun when you have saved something and then one day, THE LIGHT GOES ON, and you know it's the perfect thing to use in your art work. :)Bea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hilda, i have left something for you on my blog
    hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete