Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Monday, 22 March 2010
Harrogate 2010
Had a great day at Harrogate yesterday - went with some friends from the Sunday craft club I go too. Met up with Sam and Neet and did a little shopping !!!!
Fab stash, lucky I met up Hilda as I'd of never got my set of unmounted, it was only after rummaging through her purchases that I went back to get a set. Although I wish I'd of seen those scissors too!!!
I see you too did your bit for the British economy. Alistair Darling WILL be pleased!! Some great buys there Hilda! x
ReplyDeleteSounds like a nice day! Your new goodies look fab!
ReplyDeleteFab stash, lucky I met up Hilda as I'd of never got my set of unmounted, it was only after rummaging through her purchases that I went back to get a set. Although I wish I'd of seen those scissors too!!!
ReplyDeleteWe had a great day and hopefully more to come xxx
Great shopping there! I can't live without Sir Timmy's scissors now, they are brill!
ReplyDeleteOh who had fun then, only one distress pad!
ReplyDeleteOoo lots of lovely yummyness there lol!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a fab time.
Lesley x