Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 3 March 2010

journal pages





I've had lots of fun today doing these pages for my journal

8 comments:

  1. Your journal is looking great Hilda, it looks lke you had fun today

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh these look great hun love the coulr tones you have used too hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful journal pages, love the colours you;ve used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pages Hilda and great journaling xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Jurnal pages Hilda and the colours are brill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes as Joy says Gorgeous and you have used some great images on these pages as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic - love the stories behind the images, yes I did read them and not just look at the pictures - lol xxx

    ReplyDelete