Great work, I like :)
That's a beautiful image.. lovely.
Gorgeous wall hanging!
beautiful that image looks like a cameo
wonderful sample you gave us for this week´s challenge!!
Fabulous piece of art work here my friend. you are an inspirationhugs June xxxxx
A really gorgeous piece of artwork Hilda.xx
How lovely, I adore Vintage as you know , this is really sweet.
Beautiful - I really love the alcohol inked background!!
Ooops - sorry. Came and had a look this morning but forgot to leave a comment!!!It's fabulous xxx
gorgeous samples. Beautiful backgroundIsa
Gorgeous !
Gorgeous - love the face - and it does look like a cameo. The lace just sets it off to perfection and I love the tiny stones down the side.
Lovely tag you made,realy vintage.gerdien
A beautiful background. I have missed playing with Lots to do challenge but my time just hasn't stretched recently. Will try harder.
fab work as usual Hilda
A beautiful piece of vintage art Hilda! xx
Great work, I like :)
ReplyDeleteThat's a beautiful image.. lovely.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous wall hanging!
ReplyDeletebeautiful that image looks like a cameo
ReplyDeletewonderful sample you gave us for this week´s challenge!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous piece of art work here my friend. you are an inspiration
ReplyDeletehugs June xxxxx
A really gorgeous piece of artwork Hilda.
ReplyDeletexx
How lovely, I adore Vintage as you know , this is really sweet.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful - I really love the alcohol inked background!!
ReplyDeleteOoops - sorry. Came and had a look this morning but forgot to leave a comment!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's fabulous xxx
gorgeous samples. Beautiful background
ReplyDeleteIsa
Gorgeous !
ReplyDeleteGorgeous - love the face - and it does look like a cameo. The lace just sets it off to perfection and I love the tiny stones down the side.
ReplyDeleteLovely tag you made,realy vintage.
ReplyDeletegerdien
A beautiful background. I have missed playing with Lots to do challenge but my time just hasn't stretched recently. Will try harder.
ReplyDeletefab work as usual Hilda
ReplyDeleteA beautiful piece of vintage art Hilda! xx
ReplyDelete