Ooooh cool, looks fab from the photie so I bet it's 100 times better IRL - nice one xxxx
fab art hun x
Awesome! I'm taking a steam punk jewelry making class in October, I can't wait! xoxo
Wow this is amazing,Jackie x
Mmm very nice!Steam punk is something I keep meaning to explore.
Very cool piece! I like the colors and arrangement.
This looks brilliant. I particularly like the chain you've included - works really well. Very creative.
Fab, I love this - the texture paint and all those bits and bobs are amazingClaire xx
Oh Hilda this is wonderful! I keep seeing things labelled as "steampunk" and I like most of them, but I have no idea what it actually means :P
That looks really good. I love all the texture!
Fabby textures and love all those bits is that a mini domino??Have a great day
Its fantastic Hilda but This is the first time I have herd if it I think I must be missing out on something
Wow, stunning texture going on there!
Ooooh cool, looks fab from the photie so I bet it's 100 times better IRL - nice one xxxx
ReplyDeletefab art hun x
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I'm taking a steam punk jewelry making class in October, I can't wait! xoxo
ReplyDeleteWow this is amazing,
ReplyDeleteJackie x
Mmm very nice!Steam punk is something I keep meaning to explore.
ReplyDeleteVery cool piece! I like the colors and arrangement.
ReplyDeleteThis looks brilliant. I particularly like the chain you've included - works really well. Very creative.
ReplyDeleteFab, I love this - the texture paint and all those bits and bobs are amazing
ReplyDeleteClaire xx
Oh Hilda this is wonderful! I keep seeing things labelled as "steampunk" and I like most of them, but I have no idea what it actually means :P
ReplyDeleteThat looks really good. I love all the texture!
ReplyDeleteFabby textures and love all those bits is that a mini domino??
ReplyDeleteHave a great day
Its fantastic Hilda but This is the first time I have herd if it I think I must be missing out on something
ReplyDeleteWow, stunning texture going on there!
ReplyDelete