Haven't tried a 2x4 before, looks good though xxx
Adorable!!
Love your 2x4. I haven't ever made one either, but I do really like what you've done.
Wow Hilda this is gorgeous.Really fabulous stamp.
Perfect stamp for this challenge. Great job!
It's very cute!
lovely 2 x 4!
Love your 2 x 4! Great job!
Lovely 2x4 Hilda, did you enjoy this size? I was a bit stumped at first but I really liked the way it turned out :)
Love it Hilda, i have never tried that size beforehugs June xx
Hilda, in answer to your question about the heart hangers... I designed and made them for dezinaworld using a picture of one of the corners you sent me and creating the heart lol. Have a brilliant weekendhugs June xxxps did ya like my wood burning heart piece ?
Haven't tried a 2x4 before, looks good though xxx
ReplyDeleteAdorable!!
ReplyDeleteLove your 2x4. I haven't ever made one either, but I do really like what you've done.
ReplyDeleteWow Hilda this is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteReally fabulous stamp.
Perfect stamp for this challenge. Great job!
ReplyDeleteIt's very cute!
ReplyDeletelovely 2 x 4!
ReplyDeleteLove your 2 x 4! Great job!
ReplyDeleteLovely 2x4 Hilda, did you enjoy this size? I was a bit stumped at first but I really liked the way it turned out :)
ReplyDeleteLove it Hilda, i have never tried that size before
ReplyDeletehugs June xx
Hilda, in answer to your question about the heart hangers... I designed and made them for dezinaworld using a picture of one of the corners you sent me and creating the heart lol.
ReplyDeleteHave a brilliant weekend
hugs June xxx
ps did ya like my wood burning heart piece ?