Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 3 September 2010

Lotstodo Challenge Butterflies



My background was created by stamping and white embossing on to black cardstock. I then went over it all with gold rubbnbuff. My main butterfly was made using Tims Alterations die - mica flakes and black embossing. I added my charms with silicone to give a bit of depth and finished off by adding my ticket.

This page is also one of my grungy pages for the swap that Zoe is hosting on the Lotstodorevisited forum entitles "Flights of Fancy".

10 comments:

  1. Terrific textures and different techniques used, this is a fab swop for someone. Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. So rich, reminds me of asian wood block!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And another fabulous page loaded with texture and reflection! Love this page as well as all the others. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope everybody enlarges to see all the fantastic details!! the "soar"ticket is the icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab texture , you can really see it if you click on the picture its great

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is stunning Hilda! Love your background! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love the textures on this and the mica you used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just wonderful.... looooooove all the textures and depth.... Lovin the mica and the colors are beautiful... I need to get some of that gold rubnbuff.... mmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  9. a stunning peace of art! wonderful background...brilliant interpretation of the theme!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful page! I bet it really glimmers in real life. Thanks, for your blog comments. You are probably the only one besides me that knew they were Gibson girls (lol)

    ReplyDelete