Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 1 September 2010

Up, Up and away




I started this page with a layer of Hessian I then collaged lots of bits and pieces including my global stamped images and some ric rac. I finished by adding my tickets attached with staples

This page "Up, Up and away" is for the swap Zoe is hosting on the Lotstodorevisited Forum

4 comments:

  1. Another fabulous page am loving this hessian xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab pages Hilda, looking forward to doing mine.

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page, lovely texture with a fab collage finish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hay what happened to my comment? fabulous page love the old world map and rusty colours. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete