Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 8 September 2010

Watch The Clock




For this page I used Distress Inks and one of Time masks to create my background. I then added a Journal Ticket to which I had stamped "Original" This was followed by my Hand and watches which I black embossed and inked. I then added my watch face and covered it with glossy accents and added all the clock pieces. My last whatch was created by adding the face, glossy accents and the pointers the watch cover which was then put on a chain and secured with jump rings.

The last page for the Grungy Book swap being hosted by Zoe on the Lotstodorevisited Forum I have really had lots of fun doing them all and look forward to the swap

5 comments:

  1. oh wow hun this is just brilliant gosh really love all the detail you have added to this hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only see the top half of this but what I see I like very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think this is one of my favorites but then I think that each time :( xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation with all these "timely" details! Thanks for visiting my blog and for leaving me such a lovely comment! Have a great weekend, ~Ira

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic creatin Hilda I wish I could get the extra bits that you add to your work

    ReplyDelete