Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Sunday, 5 September 2010

The Many Faces of Art



We had the opportunity to use 1 wild card during the making of the book. I took up that option with this page and called it "The many faces of Art" instaed of the one entitled "This song is for you "

My background is all swirls highlighted with Inkessentials white pen. The top face was made by copying a brooch Alison had made for me using mold n pour and then filling with UTEE. The other tiles were made by stamping on to mountboard and inking.

Another page for the Grungy Book swap being hosted by Zoe on the Lotstodorevisited Forum

2 comments:

  1. Another great page love the art police idea! and the copy of Alison's broach brillient. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete