Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Sunday, 8 January 2017

A Vintage Journey



I' m pleased with how this page finished up.
 
 
I started by covering my page with Gesso applied with an old credit card- whilst wet I made marks with pieces of old toys 
 

 
I then added Distress Stain Spiced Marmalade and some Liquitex Ink which I encouraged to run down the page. The marks are now showing lots better
 


 
 I inked through bubble stencil with Brushed Corduroy - did some background stamping using Adirondack Black
 
I decide which pieces of Ephemera I was adding - distressed them before gluing
 
Finished off with some Big Chit Chat words
 
This is my entry for the Vintage Journey Challenge which this month had the theme CIRCLES
 

4 comments:

  1. This is great, love how you put it all together. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a fantastic texture background for your super journal page,
    Yvonne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page - Thanks for joining us at A Vintage Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is delightful - I love your drippage and wonderful colour tones. Thanks for joining us on A Vintage Journey.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete