Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Sunday, 1 January 2017

Winter Wonderland For Mixed Media World



Mixed Media World - Winter Wonderland

Such a long time since I blogged but if you have time please read the previous post and you'll understand why

My "Winter Wonderland" was created with Unison Pastels on Canson Mi Tiente Touch paper after doing an underpainting with Calligraphy and Tim Holtz Distress Inks

I have also linked this piece to A vintage Journey where the theme this month is "Winter Magic"

Here's wishing you all a Very Happy and Healthy New Year



6 comments:

  1. A wonderful piece of artwork. I am so looking to seeing more of your makes.

    Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog

    Hugs Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful atmospheric imgage you created. The combination of sun and snow looks always nice. Very well done.
    Thanks for your dear comment on my Blog.
    I feel so sorry that you lost your beloved husband. I send you some love,light and healing energy for your soul. Making Art and good friends can heal a lot.
    I wish you all the best for this New Year.
    Hugs
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Hilda, so serene with beautiful colours. It is perfect to join in the AVJ Winter Magic challenge - http://www.vintagejourney.com/2016/12/december-challenge-winter-magic.html
    Happy New Year, hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hilda, what a fantastic piece, I LOVE it! Wonderful how you have caught the light, really magical. Thanks for your comment on my strange page today, there are some fun comments now, gave me a big smile! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a magical artwork! I love the light in this picture - stunning how you made this with inks and pastels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful art, thank you for joining us at A Vintage Journey! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete