Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 14 January 2017

For Art Sake

 
 
Hi girls hope you are having a brilliant weekend. I've been getting messy with my Journal.
 
I started with paper piecing using papers out of my scrap box and from old books. I outlined with Posca Pen and the dry brushed Gesso over it all to bring it together
 
I added some texture paste through a stencil on the bottom right and top left corners when dry this was covered with Distress Ink.
 
I did some more inking through sequin waste and then added some white dots to some of them.
 
I did some background stamping using Adirondack and then added my lettering. I finished off with more stamping and added some flicks
 
I am entering this page in the following challenges
 
A Vintage Journey -  Going Round In Circles
Artistic Stamper - Anything Goes
Country View Crafts - Anything Goes
More Mixed media - Anything Goes - optional blue
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic piece, love the style and bright colours. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great journal page, great vivid colours behind your text! Thank you for joining the January challenge of the Country View Challenges blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had fun making this piece of Art! Thanks for joining us at Country View Challenges this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the bright colors, fun! Thank you for sharing with us at Mixed Media Monthly. =) Don't forget that you need to have the challenge graphic in your post to be eligible for winning. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful journal page, love the juxtaposition of the geometric shapes and those wonderful bright colours. Thank you for joining us at A Vintage Journey, Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous journal page with lots of colours and circles. Great to have you hop on board this month at AVJ

    Best wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete