Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Friday, 31 July 2009
ATC's for swap
These are 5 atc's I've made for a pesonal swap with Alison - All the stamps are Crafty Individuals as is the papers on number 1 and 3 - the inks Stazon. I made number 3 in to a shadow box by using foam squares. Hope she likes them
WOW Hilda if she doesn't like them I'll have them - lol - the shadow box one is my fave, but they are all fab coz I just love Crafty Individuals anyway!!!
I'm sure Alison will love them - they are gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW Hilda if she doesn't like them I'll have them - lol - the shadow box one is my fave, but they are all fab coz I just love Crafty Individuals anyway!!!
ReplyDeleteWooo Hilda they are gorgeous I csant wait to get them
ReplyDeleteThese are lovely Hilda
ReplyDeleteHugs Jackie x
Fabulous Hilda, I love the shadow box one. Great idea
ReplyDeletex
These are gorgeous, I have some Crafty Individual papers too and you've made me think I should get them out and make something :)
ReplyDelete